Here at Lifesum, no topic is off limits when it comes to living a healthier life. We’ve covered everything from tasty nutritious recipes to the idea of an “exercise high,” but today we want to share some insights into how we try to live healthier.
One of the most effective ways to make a healthy, positive shift in your life is to not try and take on too much at a time. Below, I’ve included 5 of my own favorite wellness tips. Each of these tips is small enough that you shouldn’t be overwhelmed by change, but big enough to have a notable, healthful effect on your life. Here’s the rundown:
1. One of the best tools for your weight loss journey is calorie counting.
2. You can adjust your eating habits to help you stay on track with weight loss.
3. Tracking what you eat helps you to understand where the problems lie, so that you can easily adjust your eating habits and get on track.
4. The most important thing is to have the right mindset. Change comes from the inside-out, so only you can change yourself.
5. Once you decide to go for it, giving up isn’t an option! Remember, Lifesum exists to help and guide you through this journey!
As you can see, 3 of my 5 tips have to do with keeping track of your eating habits. I absolutely cannot stress the importance of this enough. In most cases, when trying to shift towards a healthier lifestyle, a dietary change can have the most significant and lasting impact. The infographic I’ve included below echoes this idea and even features a snippet of my very own advice. Furthermore, it discusses the science behind poor nutrition and what it does to your body and, more specifically, to your metabolism. It’s an interesting topic and, if you want to explore it more, you can learn more about the science of metabolism and NAD+ here.
While food tracking may be one of my own personal favorite wellness tips, you can check out the rest of the infographic to see tips and tricks from other health experts as well. Have I or the infographic missed anything that you can’t live healthy without? Let us know!